Do you need to communicate evidence-based sensitive health-related information to your audience?
But, not sure how to do it?
Then you need specialised health copywriting.
Why do I need health copywriting?
Your audience is looking for reliable, relevant and coherent information.
You can provide them with the information they need. Because you know your subject in detail.
And what you tell them is important because presenting your readers with what they need increases the value of your offer and your reputation.
Today, every healthcare startup or organisation requires content for their web pages, patient or customer information, education and marketing strategies.
Do you have time to dedicate to your texts? Maybe you do not have the expertise or you are just not willing to spend time writing.
Some organisations will try to write their content by themselves, but it always pays to have an expert to check the content and avoid mistakes.
Misinformation about health issues causes confusion and damages trust
Why? More than ever, people are looking for information, and scientific news hit the headlines every day, raising more interest and doubts.
There are several peculiarities and types of health writing and in most cases, they will require the expertise of a specialised writer.
What will be the benefits of working with a health copywriter for a business? Certainly, having a specialised writer is essential for any healthcare project.
Here I tell you why.
10 benefits of health copywriting
- No more pseudo-scientific dubious information.
Because your texts will be full of scientific data from proven sources.
This is your opportunity to help spread scientific knowledge to the world.
- Your readers will understand and enjoy your texts.
They are looking for information, and you provide it to them in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
Did you ever dream of reading a text from a real scientist and yet understand it?
- Your readers will increase loyalty and commitment to your project.
Because an empathetic and sensitive tone of voice in your content will tell the reader you are serious about her problem and will make her feel comfortable and respected.
- Numbers and statistics support the benefits of your project and prompt your reader to trust in you.
Because numbers provide a powerful non-ambiguous evidence that nobody can deny.
- Your reader will have a strong reason to justify a gut feeling about you.
We do make a lot of unconscious decisions (check thinking fast, and slow), but we still look for reasons to justify our gut feelings.
- You will be part of the quest for truth that is so embedded in the human experience.
No more worrying about selling, and more about making a real impact on people.
- You do not have to spend time writing the content.
You can dedicate to other sections of your project that you do better or enjoy more.
- Hiring a freelancer is more convenient for small companies and solo-entrepreneurs because they do not have to deal with the high expenses of having a medical writer among the staff workers.
- You can work with a highly skilled scientist or writer just for the length of the specific project.
- Many health writers will not only research the scientific background of your project and write about it efficiently but will also be trained in online marketing.
A health copywriter will know SEO strategies and help with the editing and presentation of your data so that it also looks and feels beautiful.
Understanding scientific facts: the foundation to explain them
Experimental evidence can be hard to understand for non-scientists. But the power of a proven fact is colossal when it comes to raising awareness.
Having a solid proof to back the information you provide is especially important when it comes to health issues.
Working with a freelance health copywriter is a collaboration that will increase the quality of your content and will differentiate your offer.
Want to know more about health copywriting and how it can help you with your project?
Send me a message and tell me about your project. I will love to hear about it!
Together we can find the better way to communicate evidence-based information to your target public.